Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Friday, November 14, 2014

Coming soon: Christmas Candie! #erotic #Christmas #menage


Hi friends, happy Friday!

I have some exciting news--I have a new story coming out shortly. It's part of a Christmas anthology published by Loose Id called Nicely Naughty, volume 2. The other stories are by awesome authors Caitlyn Willows and my fellow Diva Rachell Nichole. I'm excited. :-)

My contribution is called Christmas Candie. Let me share the blurb:

Aidan Callahan loves Christmas. His family makes it a big celebration and he does his best to carry on the tradition. Every ornament on his huge Christmas tree has a story and holds a special memory.

He’s been hooking up for six months with Val Stenzler and would like to get closer to her, including sharing his love of Christmas. But aside from their hot sex sessions, she holds him at arm’s length. What’s the problem?

Val hates Christmas. The most devastating, humiliating event of her life happened at Christmastime two years ago, and she’s still trying to get past it. There’s no room for fruitcake or mistletoe in her life. As far as she’s concerned, the holiday season can’t pass quickly enough.

Christmas suddenly becomes a lot more interesting when Val and Aidan meet Candie Hurley. She’s as sweet as her name, as sparkly as tinsel and as mysterious as the Northern Lights. Aidan and Val both fall under her spell, but will the night they spend with her bring them closer together or tear their relationship apart?

This erotic romance novella is an FFM menage. Oh, did I forget to mention all the stories in Nicely Naughty, vol. 2 are menage romances? How could a tidbit like that slip my mind?

This is first time my work has been included in an anthology, and I'm really looking forward to it. Nicely Naughty, vol. 2 is scheduled to release December 16, so mark your calendars! I will definitely keep you posted.




Nona Raines

Hot Contemporary Romance
Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic
www.nonaraines.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews